29 Sept 2021

bph~EAL Online Classes

I've been teaching online since 2005 through ONLINEesl.

www.MyEnglishOnline.ca
I am an e-tutor with myEnglishOnline.
 I have students I teach through SKYPE and Google+.



 After earning an M.Sc. I obtained my






Lately I have begun coaching prospective immigrants to Canada, and foreigners on work permits so they can achieve their CELPIP rating and apply for permanent residence status.  This is similar to IELTS and TOEFL testing. It is a new requirement in the Canadian immigration system.

 Of course, I do offline work, like journal editing, memo proofing, audio transcription, and essay/thesis proof reading.

And I do teach in my community - I live in Manitoba Canada and there are lots if immigrants here who welcome support with their English.


If you would like one-on-one 50-minute lessons, through Skype, Google+ (or possibly another utility of  your choice), contact me - nellymills@gmail.com - and we can see if I have room on my schedule.  It will depend on your timezone, and my current schedule.

Before you book lessons, send me an email.  nellymills@gmail.com
You can reserve classes in batches of four classes (one or two per week).  If that goes well, you can reserve larger batches of classes, up to 5 weeks in advance.

If you want to leave a comment here, I will reply.

Welcome to bph~EAL.  Keep coming back to hear from my students and see some of our collaborations, in class.

  ~~nel


No comments: