16 Apr 2021

Extended Off-line Services - Editing, Proofreading, and more.

Nancy - nellymills@gmail.com
Hello to my many former students.

I have taught at onlineESL for many years.  I first met Mr. Paul Lee in 2005 and came on board in 2006 with his unique service.  I have since moved on to independent service, but remain proud to have been one of his teachers.

For several years, I have offered my services exclusively as -bph~EAL  and recently brought a second teacher on board.  Naomi.

I have moved through many online video platforms and invite learners to select the platform that works best for them, whether they use a phone, a tablet, or a PC.  I have had successful sessions with learners using apple, windows, and linux through any number of browser and app options.

Over the years I have become known for a few specialties:
  • Offline Editing Services:  Professional Journal Articles, Graduate Theses, Corporate Presentations, Technical Manuals, Creative writing projects, and more. 
  • Scientific Journal Editing:  In 2014, I aligned myself with Crimson~Enago, a global Scientific Journal Editing service, as a freelancer.  I do the first round edit on complex scientific works by non-English speaking scholars, and then my work is verified by enago's in-house editors.  What an amazing service they offer, and it is so nice to be able to contribute as a team member.
www.enago.com

  • Professional Meeting Dynamics: Tips for conference calls and face to face meetings with native English speakers.
  • Active Listening Practice:  Telephone speaking and listening through audio clips.
  • Advanced Grammar Discussion: Most of my students have studied so much English grammar that all they want is conversation and correction.  But, sometimes, it is time for a reminder - and it can be not just interesting, but fascinating, when you see it from a different perspective.
  • Interview Preparation: I am very good with scenarios.  Nowadays, most interviews are conducted online and the sense of relaxation and rapport is just as important as having the correct answer. I can get you there, whether it is an entrance interview or a job interview.

So how does it work?  
How can you find me?


You can just send me an email.  nellymills @ gmail.com  If you  have some editing, or interview preparation, or writing style evaluation, or just want to brush up on your fluency, I can fit you in.

If the work is mostly offline, we can come to an agreement and a schedule.  I will meet your deadlines.

If you want a few classes, it is not very expensive.  All you need is to find me on skype (annellamills) or google+ (gmail account) and we can start from there.

I find PayPal to be the easiest for me.  But it is very important that you contact me by email before you pay.  nellymills @ gmail.com

My service is very flexible for the working professional.  And, you have already met me, so you know I can do the job.  Good luck in your ventures, and enjoy browsing here where NellySez.






No comments: